eQ corporate finance
Corporate Finance News
21st February 2013
It would be easy to allow the current economic climate to affect your view of business, but we're an optimistic bunch at EQ. Despite being faced with challenging circumstances, we can often find a solution for our clients, and the last couple of years has been no different. Here are a selection of deals completed during that period.
- Secured funding and debt restructure for expansion of large poultry unit.
- Secured additional new funding for care home group for new home acquisitions.
- Debt restructuring and business reorganisation for family business.
- Negotiation of purchase of farm for tenant.
- Arranging division of a company to allow two separate trades to continue.
- Sale of agricultural merchants business to large family owned maltster.
- Renegotiating bank loans and a swap deal for commercial property.
- Purchase of a healthcare business to add to client's group.