more than equal to any challenge
We are one of the 25 largest accounting practices in Scotland, and we welcome your interest in EQ. Whether this is perhaps as a client or future team member, we would be delighted to hear from you.
If you have a business, finance or taxation query, we would love to help. Take a look at our Core Services and our areas of specialism - you may be pleasantly surprised by the strength of our technical support.
What our clients have to say is important, and you may find their comments interesting and informative. They are the best judges of our skills and our service levels, and we feel very proud to have such strong supporters.
Our People section contains some details on our Team and also a recruitment section covering a range of opportunities.
- April 2013 : Gift Aid Small Donations Scheme
- April 2013 : Local school pupils count on EQ to support learning
- April 2013 : Dispensation for expenses payments and Benefits in Kind
- April 2013 : UK Technology Survey Report
- April 2013 : Keith Hopkins retires from EQ
- March 2013 : The Budget, 20 March 2013 - What's the Story?
- February 2013 : Changes to reliefs for business cars from April 2013
- February 2013 : Farming Scotland Conference shines light on industry issues
- February 2013 : Kreston shortlisted to retain International Award
- February 2013 : Completed Deals
For the protection of our clients
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Liberty Insurance Group, 3rd Floor, Two Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7YE. The territorial coverage is worldwide (excluding professional business carried out from any office in the United States of America or Canada) and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.
Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number 3165.
EQ is a trading name of EQ Accountants LLP, a limited liability partnership, registered in Scotland no. SO303243 whose registered office is at Westby, 64 West High Street, Forfar, DD8 1BJ. Reference to a 'partner' is to a member of EQ Accountants LLP.