more than equal to any challenge
We are one of the 25 largest accounting practices in Scotland, and we welcome your interest in EQ. Whether this is perhaps as a client or future team member, we would be delighted to hear from you.
If you have a business, finance or taxation query, we would love to help. Take a look at our Core Services and our areas of specialism - you may be pleasantly surprised by the strength of our technical support.
What our clients have to say is important, and you may find their comments interesting and informative. They are the best judges of our skills and our service levels, and we feel very proud to have such strong supporters.
Our People section contains some details on our Team and also a recruitment section covering a range of opportunities.
- March 2014 : Kreston UK Corporate Finance Deals Report 2013/14
- February 2014 : Agricultural issues addressed at Farming Scotland Conference
- February 2014 : Kreston UK Technology Barometer
- January 2014 : District 10 now open in Dundee
- January 2014 : Rachel becomes a Chartered Tax Adviser
- December 2013 : Launch of EQ Financial Planning (EQFP) website
- December 2013 : Autumn Statement 2013
- November 2013 : Changes to UK GAAP - FRS102
- November 2013 : Kreston Technology Business Barometer
- October 2013 : Quarterly tax bulletin available
- October 2013 : Important information for NHS Pension Scheme members
- October 2013 : R&D tax credits statistics
For the protection of our clients
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Liberty Insurance Group, 3rd Floor, Two Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7YE. The territorial coverage is worldwide (excluding professional business carried out from any office in the United States of America or Canada) and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.
Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number 3165.
EQ is a trading name of EQ Accountants LLP, a limited liability partnership, registered in Scotland no. SO303243 whose registered office is at Westby, 64 West High Street, Forfar, DD8 1BJ. Reference to a 'partner' is to a member of EQ Accountants LLP.