ten years of growth 2004-2014
This year we are celebrating our tenth year as EQ and would like to thank all our clients and contacts for their business and support over the period which has seen continued growth throughout the decade. We look forward to many more successful years working together.
more than equal to any challenge
We are one of the 25 largest accounting practices in Scotland, and we welcome your interest in EQ. Whether this is perhaps as a client or future team member, we would be delighted to hear from you.
If you have a business, finance or taxation query, we would love to help. Take a look at our Core Services and our areas of specialism - you may be pleasantly surprised by the strength of our technical support.
What our clients have to say is important, and you may find their comments interesting and informative. They are the best judges of our skills and our service levels, and we feel very proud to have such strong supporters.
Our People section contains some details on our Team and also a recruitment section covering a range of opportunities.
- July 2014 : Can you rely on your Will?
- July 2014 : East Region Young Farmers Rally
- July 2014 : Expense claims for offshore workers
- July 2014 : Games Tax Relief Now Approved
- June 2014 : Changes to Smart:Scotland Funding
- June 2014 : Land Reform Review Group recommendations
- June 2014 : CAP Reform in Scotland
- June 2014 : Important information for NHS Pension Scheme members from 6 April 2014
- May 2014 : Workplace Pensions/Auto Enrolment Seminars
- May 2014 : Bank base rates at 0.5%. Is this the new normal?
- May 2014 : Rachel awarded CTA Membership
- May 2014 : Training Manager of the Year Awards
- May 2014 : Training Grant
- April 2014 : Payments on account - assess your position from 5 April 2014
For the protection of our clients
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Liberty Insurance Group, 3rd Floor, Two Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7YE. The territorial coverage is worldwide (excluding professional business carried out from any office in the United States of America or Canada) and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.
Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number 3165.
EQ is a trading name of EQ Accountants LLP, a limited liability partnership, registered in Scotland no. SO303243 whose registered office is at Westby, 64 West High Street, Forfar, DD8 1BJ. Reference to a 'partner' is to a member of EQ Accountants LLP.