EQ TO MERGE WITH CARTERS
With effect from 1 April 2015 EQ will join forces with Carters, who are based in Fife.
The merger will increase EQ’s turnover from £4M to £6M. With four offices in Dundee, Forfar, Glenrothes and Cupar, the merged firm will employ over 100 staff, including 16 Partners and we have plans to grow further and recruit into a range of positions within the months ahead.
The ambitious development will pool the considerable strengths and talents of Partners and staff from both firms to create an even more vibrant Scottish business. Most important of all, the merged firm will deliver a broader and more comprehensive service to both existing and prospective clients.
Read more ...
more than equal to any challenge
We are one of the 25 largest accounting practices in Scotland, and we welcome your interest in EQ. Whether this is perhaps as a client or future team member, we would be delighted to hear from you.
If you have a business, finance or taxation query, we would love to help. Take a look at our Core Services and our areas of specialism - you may be pleasantly surprised by the strength of our technical support.
What our clients have to say is important, and you may find their comments interesting and informative. They are the best judges of our skills and our service levels, and we feel very proud to have such strong supporters.
Our People section contains some details on our Team and also a recruitment section covering a range of opportunities.
- March 2015 : Only two things certain in life are death and taxes
- February 2015 : Kreston Technology Business Barometer Results - February 2015
- February 2015 : Changes to Whole Farm Review grant rates announced
- February 2015 : "Progress to profit" Farming Scotland Conference provides inspiration and debate
- January 2015 : Workplace Pension/Auto Enrolment Seminars
- January 2015 : Income tax due for payment by 31 January 2015
- January 2015 : Reducing 2014/15 Payments on Account
- December 2014 : Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act UK
- December 2014 : Top student
- December 2014 : VAT Mini One Stop Shop
- December 2014 : Potential benefits of a herd basis election
- December 2014 : Autumn Statement - 3 December 2014
- November 2014 : EQ to merge with Carters
- November 2014 : National Insurance changes for the self employed
- November 2014 : Our new TaxApp - available to download now
- November 2014 : Asset Finance - Hire Purchase versus lease
- October 2014 : Kreston UK Technology Barometer
For the protection of our clients
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Liberty Insurance Group, 3rd Floor, Two Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7YE. The territorial coverage is worldwide (excluding professional business carried out from any office in the United States of America or Canada) and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.
Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number 3165.
EQ is a trading name of EQ Accountants LLP, a limited liability partnership, registered in Scotland no. SO303243 whose registered office is at Westby, 64 West High Street, Forfar, DD8 1BJ. Reference to a 'partner' is to a member of EQ Accountants LLP.