ten years of growth 2004-2014
This year we are celebrating our tenth year as EQ and would like to thank all our clients and contacts for their business and support over the period which has seen continued growth throughout the decade. We look forward to many more successful years working together.
more than equal to any challenge
We are one of the 25 largest accounting practices in Scotland, and we welcome your interest in EQ. Whether this is perhaps as a client or future team member, we would be delighted to hear from you.
If you have a business, finance or taxation query, we would love to help. Take a look at our Core Services and our areas of specialism - you may be pleasantly surprised by the strength of our technical support.
What our clients have to say is important, and you may find their comments interesting and informative. They are the best judges of our skills and our service levels, and we feel very proud to have such strong supporters.
Our People section contains some details on our Team and also a recruitment section covering a range of opportunities.
- October 2014 : Kreston UK Technology Barometer
- October 2014 : Our new TaxApp - available to download now
- October 2014 : GP Benchmarking Report 2014
- October 2014 : AgriScot 2014
- October 2014 : Land and Buildings Transaction Tax
- October 2014 : Mileage Rates for Employees
- October 2014 : The New Charities SORPs
- September 2014 : Research & Development Tax Credits
- September 2014 : Kreston International Conference 2014
- September 2014 : EQ part of International Corporate Finance Team Award
- September 2014 : Averaging is still a useful tool
- September 2014 : Changes to partnership taxation - is Contract Farming a way forward?
- September 2014 : Farm visit - getting to the root of the matter
- September 2014 : Don’t let the end of SFP ‘CAP’ your business ambitions
For the protection of our clients
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Liberty Insurance Group, 3rd Floor, Two Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7YE. The territorial coverage is worldwide (excluding professional business carried out from any office in the United States of America or Canada) and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.
Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number 3165.
EQ is a trading name of EQ Accountants LLP, a limited liability partnership, registered in Scotland no. SO303243 whose registered office is at Westby, 64 West High Street, Forfar, DD8 1BJ. Reference to a 'partner' is to a member of EQ Accountants LLP.