eQ other sectors
Technology is a key growth market both locally and for the whole of the UK and here at EQ we have the experience and the skills available to meet the specific needs of your business.
Our team offers numerous services to the technology sector including:
- Business consulting on structures, business plans and safeguarding of Intellectual Property;
- Corporation Tax compliance and planning including the preparation of tax returns, advice on corporation tax and also Transfer Pricing issues for multinational companies;
- Advice on the availability of R&D tax credits;
- Accounting services including bookkeeping and the preparation of management accounts and cash flows, the preparation of year end accounts and payroll services;
- Audit and assurance services; and
- Succession and exit strategies. In this high growth sector it’s important to know when and how to exit your business at the right time and in the most tax efficient manner.
We act for a range of technology businesses, from small entrepreneurial start-ups to established corporate groups.
Technology covers many sectors – we have experience of working with businesses involved in biotech and pharmaceuticals, life and physical sciences, IT and the games industry.
Our core strengths of accounting support, taxation and corporate finance are enhanced by the expertise we have accumulated over the years.
We look to work closely with other professionals in the sector, including solicitors, patent attorneys, IP consultants, banks and investors to find the best solutions for our clients.
To find out more, contact us for a completely free consultation.
In the first instance contact Douglas Rae, for a confidential discussion on how we can help you.
Douglas Rae 01382 312100 email@example.com