As far as EQ Taxation is concerned, tax planning demands that:-
- You know your client (business, family, future objectives)
- You keep up to date with legislative changes
- You speak regularly with your client
- You apply lateral thinking to often complicated scenarios
- You provide advice that is directly relevant to your client
If you invest the time to get to know your client, then you are best placed to offer the most relevant advice.
EQ Taxation, through training and the commitment of our people, are constantly keeping up to date with legislative changes. Our tax "Think Tank" meets regularly to generate new ideas and products to ensure our clients receive an outstanding service. If you'd like another opinion as to the quality of our service, take a look at the client feedback in the "Clients" section under "Testimonials".
Over the years, we've saved our clients millions of pounds of tax through the use of innovative, yet relevant, tax planning. We act for all types and structures of business, in many different sectors and consider ourselves to have a wide range of experience and knowledge across the board.
Why not contact our Taxation team to find out how you can benefit from our expertise and quality of service. It could be your most valuable call of the year.